Day 7 of Fitness Challenge - Completing 1st Week Successfully
As today is 7th day of my fitness challenge by completing my workout for the 7th day I have completed one week of my fitness challenge. Though regular exercise and workout is now integral part of my daily morning routines but even then doing something for first 100 days is important as you are trying to make it your habit. I am not looking for change in my physique immediately but I am more satisfied everyday by waking up early in the morning then doing about one hour exercise daily. It seems to me my dream come true of becoming an early riser and starting my day with exercise. Because health mind needs healthy body and healthy body needs regular physical activities. I am now on the right path of attaining better health and lifestyle through this routine of mine.
100 Day Challenge or 100 Day Fitness Challenge is not to show all these to others but to tell everybody that I honor my words, I do what I say.
|Day 7 of Fitness Challenge|
|100 Day Challenge|
|100 Day Fitness Challenge - running in a park in Delhi|
Have a better, health and full-fulling life ! #100DayChallenge #100DayFitness #100DayRunning #100DayExercise
My seventh day of 100 day challenge started with listening to the great sayings of Marcus Aurelius. I have heard his quotation on success and fruitful life. Here I am posting some of his quotation from his writing "Meditations" on various subjects.
Marcus Aurelius Quotes:
- The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.
- Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back.
- The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.
- If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.
- He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.
- You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
- Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
- The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.