16th Day of Running - 100DC
I could not update about my 16th Day of challenge so doing it right now. As usual I got up early in the morning and spent my time investing into my health and fitness through running and other exercises. I run for more than 5 kilometers which is usually completed by me in about 30 minutes. In addition to running I also spent some time in exercises which are needed for better abs / abdominal muscles, arms, shoulders etc.
From last 10 days I am not getting a chance to weight myself. I presume that I have reduced my weight but without verification I can't say how much or even these feeling may be just deceiving me. Once I get a chance to weight then I will confirm how much weight I have lost in last 16 days. While I took this challenge my weight was about 72.5 kg. Now when I see into the mirror I realize something from my belly has been lost.
Now running 5 kilometers seems easy to me. As one day in last week I run for more than 9 kilometers and after completion of that throughout the day I was feeling pain but that is not the case when I complete about 5 kilometers of track. May be from next month or weeks I can start running for 10K. Let us see what happens.
|16th Day of Running Challenge|
|100 Days of Running|
|100 Days Challenge|
How is your 100 Days of Running Going???? Stay Happy Be Blessed
Some Inspirational Quotes for You and me toooooo.
- Whether you think you're ready or not, just start right now. There is magic in action
- Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. - Robert F. Kennedy
- Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
- Don't wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill
- The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.
- You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars. -Henry Ford
- The mind is everything; what you think, you become.
- Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence. - Pythagoras
- Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, & remind yourself that we are all loved & connected.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King