15th Day of Challenge for Fitness & Exercise
As usual one more great day. I am on my way to better health and lifestyle. I am enjoying my journey towards better version of myself. I decided 15 days back that now onward I will be exercising daily for more than thirty minutes. Since then I am following the schedule and sometimes my engagement into exercise go for more than 2 hours but even if I am short of time / urgency or illness I am trying to manage the thirty minutes from 24 hours a day.
In the morning, I went to park for exercise and running. I completed 5.5 kilometers of jogging and then did other exercises. As I was going through Google Fit app and realized that total steps taken by me today are more than 17300 or 13.6 kilometers. I dont know about the accuracy of this application but still it gives me positive vibes. If you are also on the fitness journey let me know how much you walk daily or total steps taken by you generally in a day. From more than last one week I have not checked my weight but I feel healthier, lighter, energetic everyday since I have taken the challenge.
In addition to exercise, I have to take some steps for healthy food but still not able to have some fixed diet plan or too much restriction on the food. I am eating normally and have not reduced eating food which I generally used to take. May be with in a week or so I may cut down such food from my daily diet which may be adding additional sugar / oil / calories to my body. I have heard a lot about alternate day fasting or intermittent fasting but have not tried for reducing weight. I may be having just 5 to 7 kilograms of excess weight in my body which may come down in next few months as I am working a lot on my body. Earlier my focus was on eating now being shifted to exercise. In addition to hundred day challenge for fitness and better health I am also able to write something on my daily challenge related activities that is additional thing and a byproduct of main challenge.
|15th Day Running|
|15th Day Exercise|
|Starting of third week of Running|
Have a better, health and full-fulling life ! #100DayChallenge #100DayFitness #100DayRunning #100DayExercise
Some inspirational quotes for all of us:
- “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “One Of The Lessons That I Grew Up With Was To Always Stay True To Yourself And Never Let What Somebody Else Says Distract You From Your Goals.” – Michelle Obama
- “Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Encouraging Quote By Brian Tracy
- “I Think Goals Should Never Be Easy, They Should Force You To Work, Even If They Are Uncomfortable At The Time.” – Michael Phelps
- “To See What Is Right And Not Do It Is A Lack Of Courage.” – Confucius
- “A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.” – Brian Tracy
- “Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.” – Positive Quote By John Wooden
- “Fake It Until You Make It! Act As If You Had All The Confidence You Require Until It Becomes Your Reality.” – Brian Tracy
- “For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
- “The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!” – Success Quote By Brian Tracy