100 Days of Running -17th Day
I have completed 17th day of running and fitness. Again my fitness application is showing that I have completed around 6 Kilometers in about 35 minutes. Today I could not spent my time doing other exercises due to some time constraint but as my time spent in exercising was already more than 30 minutes and some of other exercises like leg raise, situps etc were finished along with running.
Always when I start running and with in the first 100 meters it seems that taking even a single step is very difficult but if you keep taking one step at a time and keep telling your mind that you have to just follow then you can even complete unthinkable. So as usual in 100 Days of Running Challenge I have successfully completed 17days of running and other exercises. From last few days I am realizing that everyday my daily steps taken are crossing about 20000+ this is also a remarkable achievement along with 100 days of running challenge. I am waiting to see my improvement and for that main milestones are 30 Days of Running, 60 Days of Running, 90 Days of Running and finally 100 Days of Running. I think by the 100th day I will be having less fat composition in my body and I will acquire more muscle mass. You too can have a challenge and live atleast 100 days of fitness, exercise, wellness and lifestyle.
|17th Day of Running|
|100 Days of Running|
|100 Day Challenge|
Enjoy your life and time but also invest into yourself with better health and lifestyle.
Some Inspirational Quotes for you and me tooooo....
- “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop.” – Confucius
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.” – Robert Frost
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Anonymous
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” – Jacques Prevert
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” – James Allen
- “A big part of being a well-adjusted person is accepting that you can’t be good at everything.” – Kelly Williams Brown
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer